Joey Lauren Adams is an American director and actress that has a net worth of two million dollars. Born in North Little Rock, Arkansas, Joey Lauren Adams graduated from Ole Main High School in the mid 80s, after which spent a year abroad in Australia. Right after going back to the United States, she decided to focus on a career in performance, and subsequently moved to Hollywood. She started the professional on camera occupation of her while a kid with a tiny role in the movie, "Exorcist II: The Heretic". She didn't begin pursuing an acting career technically until the early 90s, however. She's since gone on to star, or co-star, in such films as, "Dazed & Confused", "Coneheads", "Sleep with Me", "Beautiful", "Chasing Amy", "Mallrats", "Bio-Dome", and "The Break Up". She's also came out on such television viewing shows as, "Married… with Children", "Veronica Mars", "Second Noah", and "The Country of Tara". She directed the award winning feature movie, "Come Early Morning", and was nominated for a Golden Globe for Best Actress for the job of her in "Chasing Amy".
Joey Lauren Adams Top Mentions:
- Joey Lauren Adams honors Teacher at Sundance 2013
- Joey Lauren Adams Seemingly Hasn't Aged a Day Since 'Chasing Amy' -- See the Pics!
- Joey Lauren Adams Cast As Female Lead In CMT Comedy ‘Still The King’
- 'View Askewniverse' Stars Joey Lauren Adams And Rosario Dawson Return For JAY AND SILENT BOB REBOOT
- High Profile: Joey Lauren Adams