Joe Maddon net worth and salary: Joe Maddon is an American professional baseball manager who has a net worth of twelve million. Joe Maddon was created in Hazleton, Pennsylvania in February 1954. He played football as well as baseball at Lafayette College. Throughout 1975 Maddon signed with the Angels and was a minor league catcher, never advancing beyond A heel. He stayed with the Angels and also worked as a small league manager, scout, roving minor league hitting instructor, and private coach. Maddon served as a coach for the California/Anaheim/Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim through 1993 to 2005. He served as the team's interim manager within 1996 and 1999. As a coach for the Angels Maddon won a World Series Championship in 2002. He became the manager of the Tampa Bay Devil Rays/Tampa Bay Rays in 2006 and was able there until 2014. Throughout this point he was called American League Manager of the entire year in each 2008 and 2011. In October 2014 Maddon opted out of the contract of his and became the new manager of the Chicago Cubs. Through the 2014 season Maddon was able 1,510 video games and has posted a record of 781 - 729.
Joe Maddon Top Mentions:
- Joe Maddon: Astros’ sign-stealing ‘not a sport wide-issue’, calls for elimination of in-game technology
- Joe Maddon welcomes Angels alumni to camp
- Javy Baez discusses Cubs replacing Joe Maddon
- Angels Manager Joe Maddon Takes Reins at Spring Training
- Cubs: Message from fans to Theo Epstein and Joe Maddon very clear