Jody Scheckter is a South African former auto racing driver with a net worth of hundred million. Jody Scheckter was created in East London, South Africa in January 1950. He's famous for winning the Formula One World Drivers' Championship in 1979. Scheckter raced through 1972 to 1980 and had ten wins in the professional career of his. He drove for McLaren, Wolf, Tyrrel, and Ferrari. After fighting in Formula One, Scheckter won the World Superstars competition in 1981. He retired from racing and also founded the organization FATS Inc. which built firearm training simulators employed by police, army, and security organizations. The organization was sold by Jody to help fund the sons Tomas of his and toby in the racing careers of theirs. Jody Scheckter is now a biodynamic farmer that has been featured on DVDs and TV series.
Jody Scheckter Top Mentions:
- What F1 legend Jody Scheckter taught James Martin about cooking
- Exclusive interview: 1979 Ferrari F1 champion Jody Scheckter
- Jody Scheckter demonstrates 1979 F1 title win Ferrari at Monza
- Daughter of Formula One champion Jody Scheckter dies aged 21 after 'suspected accidental overdose'
- 1979 F1 champion Jody Scheckter grieving loss of daughter