Joanne Froggatt is an English actress with a net worth of two million. Joanne Froggatt came into this world in Littlebeck, North Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom in August 1980. She's famous for starring as Anna Bates in the tv series Downton Abbey. At the Redroofs Theatre School in the age of thirteen was learned by froggatt. She first came out on the television series The Bill in 1996. From 1997 to 1998 Froggatt starred as Zoe Tattersall in the tv series Coronation Street. In 1999 she'd a recurring role as Rachel Hicks of the series Bad Girls. Throughout 2009 she starred in the television series Robin Hood as Kate. Her best known role has come starring as Anna Bates in the television series Downton Abbey after 2010. Froggatt has also had recurring roles in the television series Nature Boy, Other People's Children, A Touch of Frost, Paradise Heights, Island at War, Life on Mars, and Spooks: Code nine. She's starred in the motion pictures Miranda, In Our Still, Filth, and Name Life. Throughout 2015 Froggatt won a Golden Globe Award for the part of her in Downton Abbey. She also won a Screen Actors Guild Award in 2013 and is nominated for 2 other SAGs as well as 2 Primetime Emmy Awards.
Joanne Froggatt Top Mentions:
- Downton Abbey's Joanne Froggatt on how being 'plain' has helped her career
- Actress Joanne Froggatt discusses her latest role
- Joanne Froggatt, Downton Abbey actress
- Joanne Froggatt Treads Singapore Red Carpet, Revisits ‘Downton Abbey’ Memories
- From Downton to Down Under, Joanne Froggatt is set to show her grittier side