Joan Manuel Serrat is a Spanish musician and singer songwriter with a net worth of twenty million. Joan Manuel Serrat was created in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain in December 1943. Serrat is considered to be one of the most essential figures in contemporary well-liked music in the Spanish and Catalan languages. He's been influenced lyrically by poets such as Antonio Machado, Mario Benedetti, Miguel Hernandez, Federico Garcia Lorca, Leon Felipe, Rafael Alberti, and Pablo Neruda. Serrat has recorded songs by Victor Jara and Violeta Parra. He's been nicknamed "El noi del Poble sec" and "El Nano" and is an innovator of Nova Canco found Catalan. Serrat's debut album Ara que tinc Vint Anys was launched in 1967. A total of thirty six albums have been recorded by him and has been part of 7 more tribute albums. He was given a medal by the Spanish authorities in 1996 for the contribution of his to Hispanic culture. Throughout 2000 Serrat was given among 10 Medals of the Century by the Spanish Association of Editors as well as authors. He's likewise a part owner of the Mas Perinet winery.
Joan Manuel Serrat Top Mentions:
- Latin Grammy 2014: Joan Manuel Serrat To Be Honored As Person Of The Year
- Listen to Macaco's new single, Blue, featuring Jorge Drexler and Joan Manuel Serrat
- Latin Grammy Awards' Person of the Year Joan Manuel Serrat: 'What I Write Is What I Live'
- Artists Record Joan Manuel Serrat's 'Mediterraneo' for Refugees: Watch
- Joan Manuel Serrat Exhibition Reveals the Man and the Myth