Joan Allen is an American actress with a net worth of eight million. Joan Allen came into this world in Rochelle, Illinois in August 1956. She's acted in film, television viewing, and theatre and has won a Tony Award. Allen began the career of her with the Steppenwolf Theatre Company in 1977 and debuted on Broadway in Burn This in 1987. Allen starred in the tv series Luck in 2012 ad Claire Lachay and the Killing in 2014 as Colonel Margaret Rayne. She's starred in the motion pictures Manhunter, Zeisters, Peggy Sue Got Married, Tucker: The Man and The Dream of his, In Country, Ethan Frome, Searching for Bobby Fischer, S.A.M. and Josh, Mad Love, Nixon, The Crucible, The Ice Storm, Face/Off, Pleasantville, All the Rage, When the Sky Falls, The Contender, Off the Map, The Notebook, The Bourne Supremacy, Yes, The Upside of Anger, Bonneville, The Bourne Ultimatum, Death Race, Hachi: A Dog's Tale, Good Sharma, The Bourne Legacy, and also A very good Marriage. Allen has received thirty five awards and is nominated for 3 Academy Awards, 3 Golden Globes, and 3 Primetime Emmy Awards.
Joan Allen Top Mentions:
- The Sunday Conversation: Joan Allen still a Midwesterner at heart
- Joan Allen Joins Clive Owen & Julianne Moore in Stephen King’s LISEY’S STORY
- Listen: Joan Allen on Broadway, Screen Acting and Women’s Roles in Hollywood
- Famous birthdays for Aug. 20: Demi Lovato, Joan Allen
- 'A Good Marriage' Star Joan Allen Returning to Stephen King Universe in "Lisey's Story"