Jeff Schroeder is an American rock musician who has a net worth of five million. Jeff Schroeder was created in Silverlake, California in February 1974. He started taking guitar lessons from twelve years of age and joined the band The Violet Burning at eighteen. Jeff afterwards became the guitarist and a founding member of the band The Lassie Foundation. The Lassie Foundation's debut studio album Pacifico was launched in 1999 and 4 albums were recorded by the band. Schroeder joined the Smashing Pumpkins in 2007 replacing James Iha. Throughout 2010 Schroeder was the only person in the band besides front male Billy Corgan to still be with the band after their 2007 revival. Jeff cites the guitar influences of his as Ace Frehley, Jeff Beck, Pete Townshend, and more. He's part Korean and is working on the PhD of his in comparative literature at the Faculty of California Los Angeles. As of 2014 the only members of Smashing Pumpkins are Schroeder and Corgan. As a part of the band Jeff is actually featured on the albums Zeitgeist, Teargarden by Kaleidyscope, Oceania, Monuments to an Elegy, and the upcoming 2015 album Day for Night.
Jeff Schroeder Top Mentions:
- It's a BOY! 'Celebrity Big Brother' couple Jeff Schroeder and Jordan Lloyd welcome their second child
- Big Brother’s Jordan Lloyd, Jeff Schroeder Welcome Their Second Child Together — a Baby Boy!
- It'll Be a Boy for Jeff Schroeder & Jordan Lloyd— See the Announcement About Their Second Child
- ‘Big Brother’ couple Jordan Lloyd and Jeff Schroeder have been together for nearly a decade — here’s a timeline of their relationship
- 'Big Brother' Alums Jeff Schroeder and Jordan Lloyd Welcome Baby No. 2!