Jason Pierre Paul is an American professional football player with a net worth of three million. Jason Pierre Paul came into this world in Deerfield Beach, Florida in January 1989. He's a defensive end that began playing football right after he injured the leg of his playing basketball in high school. Pierre-Paul played at the Faculty of South Florida where he was named First team All American and First team All Big East in 2009. Pierre-Paul was drafted #15 by the new York Giants in the 2010 NFL Draft and has played for all the Giants the whole career of his. He won a Super Bowl Championship and an NFC Championship and is a two time Pro Bowl selection. Pierre-Paul was a first team All Pro in 2011 and was named the NFC Defensive Player of the Month in December 2011. He's been a 2 time NFC Defensive Player of the Week and was placed in the Top hundred Players of 2012 and 2013. In 2010 he signed a 5 year deal for twenty million with 11.6 million guaranteed. Pierre-Paul was seriously injured on July four, 2015 in a fireworks accident and then had a finger amputated.
Jason Pierre-Paul Top Mentions:
- Window Opens for Jason Pierre-Paul's Return
- Jason Pierre-Paul reportedly agrees to restructure contract, giving Bucs cap relief and ending deal after 2019
- Buccaneers: Bringing back Jason Pierre-Paul a necessity
- Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul: Shines in injury-shortened season
- Jason Pierre-Paul's Return is "Fantastic" So Far