Jason Isringhausen is an American former professional baseball player who has a net worth of twenty one million. Born in Brighton, Illinois, throughout 1972, Jason Isringhausen made his Major League Baseball debut on July seventeen, 1995 for the new York Mets. He had with the Mets until 1999, although not during the 1998 season. Isringhausen proceeded to play for the Oakland Athletics from 1999 unless 2001, the St. Louis Cardinals from 2002 unless 2008, and the Tampa Bay Rays in 2009. He rejoined the Mets in 2011 and finished the career of his on September nineteen, 2012, with the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim after originally signing a minor league contract with the team that resulted in fifty looks on the mound with the significant club. Isringhausen is a two time MLB All Star, winning the honor in 2000 and again in 2005. He led the National League in saves during the 2004 season. The right handed pitcher amassed a 51 55 career win loss record to go along with a 3.64 earned run average, 830 strikeouts, and 300 saves. Adhering to the last appearance of his in pro baseball, he became a pitching coach for Southern Illinois Faculty Edwardsville. As of the fall of 2014, Isringhausen hasn't formally retired from Major League Baseball.
Jason Isringhausen Top Mentions:
- Jason Isringhausen and sabermetrics (or #SaberCrap)
- Ryan Ludwick & Jason Isringhausen to join Minor League Staff in 2018
- St. Louis Cardinals: Evaluating Jason Isringhausen’s resume for the Cardinals HOF
- Maddie Isringhausen is key for Tigers volleyball, she is daughter of former Cards' star Jason Isringhausen
- Scott Rolen and Jason Isringhausen are going into the Cardinals Hall of Fame