James Brown net worth and salary: James Brown is an American sportscaster with a net worth of ten million. James Brown came into this world in Washington, D.C. in February 1951. He graduated from Harvard Faculty where he earned All Ivy League honors playing basketball. Brownish experimented with out for the Atlanta Hawks of the NBA but failed making the roster. He worked for Eastman and Xerox Kodak before getting into sports broadcasting in 1984 as he started doing television viewing broadcasts for the NBA's Washington Bullets. From there Brown been effective as an anchor for WDVM TV in Washington and did some work with CBS Sports. He joined CBS in 1987 and did play-by-play announcing for the NFL of theirs as well as college basketball coverage. Brown also came out on coverage for the NBA Finals and the 1992 and 1994 Olympics. In 1994 he became host of the NFL on Fox pregame show as well as served as lead studio host for FOX NHL Sunday through 1994 to 1998. Once the 2005 NFL season Fox was left by him and rejoined CBS Sports. He presently acts as host for The NFL Today on CBS and a substitute anchor on the CBS Evening News. Brown became a minority owner of MLB's Washington Nationals in 2006.
James Brown Top Mentions:
- Throwback To The Time James Brown Invited Michael Jackson And Prince On Stage For A Jam Session
- DA deciding whether to investigate James Brown’s death
- Jones Shares the Stage (Sort of) With James Brown and the Temptations
- Project named after James Brown building 100 new apartments in Laney Walker
- Was James Brown killed? Prosecutor may open new investigation into singer's 2006 death