Hiroyuki Sanada is a Japanese actor with a net worth of ten million. Hiroyuki Sanada was created in Tokyo, Japan in October 1960. He learned martial arts in a young age before getting into acting. Throughout 1993 he starred in the tv series Koko kyoshi. Throughout 2010 Sanada had a recurring role in the television series Lost and through 2011 to 2012 he'd a recurring role in the series Revenge as Satoshi Takeda. He starred as Hideki Yasumoto in the tv series Extant in 2014 and after 2014 he's starred as Dr. Hiroshi Hatake in the television series Helix. Sanada has starred in the motion pictures East Meets West, Ring, Ring two, The Last Samurai, The White Countess, Rush Hour three, The City of The Final Destination of yours, Sunshine, Speed Racer, The Wolverine, forty seven Ronin, The Railway Man, Minions (voice), and also Mr. Holmes. Seventeen awards including for Best Actor has been won by him.
Hiroyuki Sanada Top Mentions:
- Nancy Kwan, Lena Khan, Hiroyuki Sanada, Tiffany Chu Honored at Asian World Film Festival
- 'Avengers: Endgame' Reveals First Look At Hiroyuki Sanada's Character
- "Life" star Hiroyuki Sanada doesn't like being offered Chinese roles
- After Half a Century, Actor Hiroyuki Sanada Is Still Renewing His Craft
- 'Westworld': Hiroyuki Sanada (Musashi) Explains Shogun World