Herb Dean net worth and salary: Herb Dean is an American mma referee and retired fighter with a net worth of 1.5 million bucks. Herb Dean was created in Pasadena, California, and made his professional mixed martial arts fighting debut in 2001. He trained with Submission Factory, and fought in 5 matches throughout his 6 years as an expert MMA competitor. Two bouts were won by him, 1 by submission, plus 1 by knockout. He's become among the well-respected and well-known most referees on the MMA circuit, and has officiated upwards of 3500 matches. He's the go to referee for all of likely the most high profile competitive events, and is frequently seen in the band at main Ultimate Fighting Championships events. He's known for halting fights and stepping in when fighters are seriously injured, flat when the fighters themselves are ignorant of the extent of the injuries. Multiple fighters credit him with halting fights ahead of their injuries evolved into career ending. He's won the MMA Referee of the Year Award annually that it's been in existence.
Herb Dean Top Mentions:
- Herb Dean Defends His Stoppage Of Robbie Lawler Vs. Ben Askren
- Aspen Ladd appeal for Germaine de Randamie TKO loss denied, Herb Dean says he’s no ‘gender discriminator’
- Robert Whittaker defends Herb Dean's early stoppage in UFC Sacramento headliner
- DWCS 23 winner Omar Morales praises Herb Dean for stoppage that led to UFC contract
- Aleksa Camur admits to UFC jitters, nudging Herb Dean to raise his hand