Henry Thomas is an American musician and actor with a net worth of 1.5 million. To have risen to prominence presumably as an actor, he's appeared in more than forty motion pictures. Born Henry Jackson Thomas Jr. on September nine, 1971 in San Antonio, Texas, he begun to act occasionally while joining the East Central High in San Antonio. As for the real beginning of his of the craft, he made it in the 1980s as a graduate of Blin College in Brenham. It was in 1982 he landed his best known role to date, playing Elliot Taylor for "E.T., the Extraterrestrial", a film by Steven Spielberg. Then, he proceeded to star in additional prominent films as Dagger and Cloak (1984), Psycho IV: The Beginning (1990) and Gangs of New York (2002). In addition to the above, he also came out in the 1994 film "Legends of the Fall", providing his best visible adult performance ever. In the mid to late 1990s, Thomas withdrew from acting to end up being musician, composer, and a singer to a band named "The Blue Heelers", a San Antonio, Texas band. The band dissolved in 1998, when Thomas moved to Los Angeles. But, Thomas continued writing songs that had been later soundtracks on some movies, including "Honey Baby" that featured 4 songs written by him. As for the personal life of his, Thomas married and divorced Kelly Hill and is currently hitched to Marie Zielcke. He's one kid.
Henry Thomas Top Mentions:
- 'E.T.' actor Henry Thomas avoids jail time following DUI
- Henry Thomas, star of ‘E.T. the Extra Terrestrial,’ arrested for DUI in Oregon
- Henry Thomas Reunites with E.T. in Surprise Holiday Ad
- Henry Thomas Returns to the Spotlight with Help from E.T.: What the Former Child Star's Been Up To
- ‘E.T.’ star Henry Thomas fudged sobriety tests, threatened officer after found passed out in traffic, records