Henry Simmons is an American actor with a net worth of two million. Henry Simmons came into this world in Stamford, Connecticut in July 1970. Franklin was attended by him Pierce College on a basketball scholarship and experimented in theater. From 2000 to 2005 Simmons starred as Det. Baldwin Jones in the tv series NYPD Blue. From 2006 to 2008 he starred as Isaac Wright in the television series Shark. Through 2011 to 2012 Simmons starred as Grant of the series Man Up. From 2013 to 2014 Simmons starred as Simon Beaumont in the tv series Ravenswood. Since 2014 he's starred as Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie on the television series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Simmons has starred in the motion pictures Above the Rim, Taxi, Are We There Yet?, Something new, Madea's Family Reunion, The Insurgents, South of Pico, World's Greatest Dad, From the Rough, and No Good Deed. He won an American Black Film Festival Award in 2007 for South of Pico. Actress Sophia Brown in 2010 was married by Henry.
Henry Simmons Top Mentions:
- ‘Agents of SHIELD’s Henry Simmons on How Life Aboard the Lighthouse May Push Mack 'Past the Edge' (Exclusive)
- 'Agents Of SHIELD' Star Henry Simmons Will Be Heartbroken If Coulson Dies
- Agents of SHIELD Stars Gabriel Luna and Henry Simmons Have Hilarious Action Comedy Idea
- SHIELD's Henry Simmons Breaks Down Mack's Major Twist
- Henry Simmons: Sneaking out of the office and into Hollywood