Helen Flanagan is a British actress and model with a net worth of three million dollars. Born in Bury, Greater Manchester, England, Helen Flanagan became a household name in 2000, when she was cast as Rosie Webster on the popular British soap opera, "Coronation Street", in the age of ten. She had the job on the show until February of 2012. While appearing on the program, she was nominated for multiple acting awards, including "Best Dramatic Performance from a young Actress" or Actor in 2006 by the British Soap Awards, and "Villain of the Year" throughout 2007, also out of the British Soap Awards. Coincidentally, she lost the "Villain of the Year" honor to the "Coronation Street" co star of her, Jack P. Shepherd. She's currently appearing in the 12th season of the British reality series, "I am a Celebrity… Get Me From Here! Now!", which started airing November 11th in the UK.
Helen Flanagan Top Mentions:
- Coronation Street star Helen Flanagan reveals why she's postponed wedding to fiancé Scott Sinclair
- Helen Flanagan looks chic in belted leather coat and designer boots
- Coronation Street star Helen Flanagan reveals why she postponed wedding to fiancé Scott Sinclair
- Coronation Street's Helen Flanagan postpones wedding
- Helen Flanagan watches footballer fiancé Scott Sinclair play for Preston North End