Glenn Danzig is an American musician and singer songwriter with a net worth of 6.5 million. Glenn Danzig has earned the net worth of his via the talents of his as a songwriter. He also is the owner of the Evilive Record Company and a publishing business for adult comic publications called Verotik. Glenn Allen Anzalone came into this world in Lodi, New Jersey in June 1955. He started using alcohol and drugs at age eleven but stopped as he was fifteen. He went to the Tisch School of the Arts and the New York Institute of Photography. He started an adult comic book company Verotik in the 90s. At eleven years of age he was a roadie and played in local bands. He started the Misfits in the 70s. The band has released 8 albums but initially disbanded in 1983. Danzig started an innovative band known as Samhain in 1983. 6 studio albums was released by the band. Samhain changed the name of its to Danzig. Under the title Danzig they released 9 studio albums. Glenn additionally released 2 studio albums, 1 in 1992 along with a minute in 2006. He's a minor role of Christopher Walken's film The Prophecy II. He auditioned for any part of Wolverine in X Men but the schedule of his didn't allow for it. Muay Thai & Jeet Kune Do has been studied by him. Punk rock, classic metal, heavy metal, industrial, and blues have been encompassed by the music style of his. He's created songs for Roy Orbison and Johnny Cash.
Glenn Danzig Top Mentions:
- Glenn Danzig Has Wrapped Filming On His Vampire Spaghetti Western
- GLENN DANZIG's Collection Of ELVIS PRESLEY Covers To Be Released In April
- Watch the extreme trailer for Glenn Danzig's horror anthology Verotika
- GLENN DANZIG's Vampire Spaghetti Western 'Death Rider In The House Of Vampires': More Details Revealed
- Watch trailer for Glenn Danzig’s ludicrous horror movie Verotika ahead of home release