George Wassouf is a Syrian singer with a net worth of twenty million. George Wassouf came into this world in Kafroun, Syria in December 1961. Above thirty million albums have been sold by him worldwide & started singing at ten years of age. At twelve years of age Wassouf was discovered performing at a wedding party. He was debuted "The Sultan of Music" from sixteen years of age and gained fame as he appeared on the Lebanese television viewing series Studio El Fan 1980 from nineteen years of age. He's released many Arabic music albums and also supports the Bashar al Assad government with the Syrian Civil War.
George Wassouf Top Mentions:
- George Wassouf secretly divorces rally champion wife!
- What's the Beef with Wael Jassar and George Wassouf?
- George Wassouf to perform at El-Sawy Culture Wheel on Nov.9
- Dh4.2m suit against Lebanese singer George Wassouf thrown out
- Fresh sounds: Dua Lipa, Little Mix and George Wassouf release new singles