George Ezra is an English singer songwriter with a net worth of three million. George Ezra came into this world in Hertford, England in June 1993. He learned at the Irish and British Modern Music Institute in Bristol. Ezra released the debut studio album of his Wanted on Voyage in 2014 on Columbia Records. The album was certified 3x Platinum in the Platinum and UK in Australia. It was also certified Gold in France, Switzerland,, New Zealand and Germany. The album reached #1 in the UK and made the Top ten in Switzerland, New Zealand, Ireland, Germany, France, Austria, and Australia. Ezra is famous for his single "Budapest" which reached #1 in New Zealand and Austria and made the top five in New Zealand, Ireland, Germany, France, Australia, and the UK. He also had success with the single "Blame It on Me". Ezra is actually nominated for BBC Music Awards, Brit Awards, Teen Choice Awards, and MTV Video Music Awards.
George Ezra Top Mentions:
- Perched on a stool and "off his head on anti-inflammatories", George Ezra keeps the good times a'rollin' at Isle Of Wight 2019
- George Ezra: 'I struggled to accept fame'
- George Ezra says he's 'more rock 'n' roll' away from the spotlight
- George Ezra at Glastonbury 2019 review – sunbeam blast of charisma
- George Ezra sees off 'Staying At Tamara's' with two sold-out shows at London's Royal Albert Hall