Fiona Bruce is a British journalist, television viewing presenter, and newsreader with a net worth of three million. Fiona Bruce was created in Singapore in April 1964. She joined the BBC in 1989 and continues to be a presenter of countless television viewing shows including the BBC News at 6, Crimewatch, BBC News at 10, Antiques roadshow, and Call The Bluff of mine. Bruce anchored the documentary TV series Real Story through 2003 to 2007. She's a company called Paradox Productions and has been accused of setting it up to stay away from paying a fifty % tax rate and be employed freelance by the BBC. Bruce has also came out on the television series Public Eye, Simply the 2 of Us, What are You Like?, and Children In Need. She's received Radio and Television Industries Club Awards for Newscaster/Reporter found 2003, 2007, 2006, and 2008.
Fiona Bruce Top Mentions:
- Daily Fiona Bruce News (2020-02-19)
- Who is Fiona Bruce? Everything you need to know about BBC leaders' debate host
- BBC Question Time: Fiery clashes erupt as Labour humiliated by audience and Fiona Bruce
- Fiona Bruce forced to intervene on BBC QT as Tory MP attempts to take over in fiery spat
- BBC QT host Fiona Bruce bitterly snubs Nigel Farage over London’s Brexit Day celebrations