Ewan McGregor is a Scottish actor with a net worth of forty five million. Ewan McGregor came into this world on March thirty one, 1971 in Perth Scotland. Ewan studied drama at the Guildhall School of Drama and Music before trying to break into film, tv and stage. First in the career of his, Ewan landed a few small roles in British films and BBC mini series. McGregor shot to overseas stardom with his starring role in the 1996 movie, "Trainspotting". Since then, he's also been on to play leading or supporting roles in many popular flicks such as, "Moulin Rouge", the "Star Wars" prequels, and Demons" and "angels and many more. Throughout the career of his, Ewan is actually nominated for dozens of mainstream acting awards. He's additionally effectively pursued a stage career, starring from 2005 2007 in Dolls" and "guys at London's Piccadilly Theatre. Outside of acting, Ewan is a keen motorcycle enthusiast. He's participated in a selection of cross country and even cross continent motorcycle journeys. In 2012, Ewan came out in a BBC documentary which followed him as he traveled to remote regions of Nepal to provide vaccinations to kids. Ewan has been married to French production designer Eve Mavrakis after 1995. Together they've 4 daughters. In 2013, Ewan was appointed awarded the honor of Officer of the Order of the British Empire for the efforts of his to philanthropy and the arts.
Ewan McGregor Top Mentions:
- Ryan Murphy Goes Back in Time With Ewan McGregor in 'Halston' and Jim Parsons' 'Hollywood' Series
- Ewan McGregor arrives on set for Ryan Murphy's new Netflix series Simply Halston in NYC
- Ewan McGregor says 'Birds of Prey' delivers powerful message on misogyny
- Ewan McGregor is tired of fans asking him for 'soulless' selfies
- Ewan McGregor transforms into iconic fashion designer Halston on set in NYC