Evan Marriott is an American reality star who has a net worth of 1.5 million. Evan Marriott gained the net worth of his after appearing on Fox's Joe Millionaire in 2003. Even thought dropped out in the 11th grade, Marriott attended Hargrave Military Academy. He dropped from military college since the instructor was' too strict and tough'. Marriott was a construction worker, when he joined Fox's reality TV show Joe Millionaire where he posed as a millionaire looking for a bride. In the end Marriott and last contestant Zora Andrich were given one million. Once the show was over, the pair went the separate ways of theirs, splitting the prize money. Since then Marriott has appeared to See Jane Date (2003) and Miss Castaway and the Island Girls (2004). More recently, Marriott was found on FOX 25th Anniversary Television Special (2012). Following FOX's special, Marriott will express the contempt of his for reality TV shows.
Evan Marriott Top Mentions:
- Remember 'Joe Millionaire'? Here's What Evan Marriott Looks Like Now
- What Does Joe Millionaire Look Like Now? See Evan Marriott 12 Years Later
- Evan Marriott's life interrupted by unexpected TV stardom on 'Joe Millionaire' | Back to Reality
- Where Is Joe Millionaire Now? Evan Marriott Has Shunned the Spotlight
- Where Is 'Joe Millionaire' In 2018? Evan Marriott Left Reality Fame Behind