Emily Bett Rickards is a Canadian actress with a net worth of two million. Emily Bett Rickards came into this world in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada in July 1991. She's famous for starring as Felicity Smoak on the CW television viewing series Arrow. Rickards graduated from the Vancouver Film School. Throughout 2013 she starred as Fourty in the television series Soldiers of the Apocalypse. Her best known role has come starring as Felicity Smoak of the series Arrow after 2012. Rickards also played the role of Smoak in the tv series Arrow: Blood Rush in 2013, in the television series The Flash through 2014 to 2015, and also in the animated TV mini series Vixen in 2015. She's also starred in the motion pictures Random Acts of Romance, Dakota's Summer, and Brooklyn. Rickards has been nominated for 3 Leo Awards, a TV Guide Award, and a Teen Choice Award.
Emily Bett Rickards Top Mentions:
- Emily Bett Rickards on the LGBTQ Dramedy 'Funny Story' and If She'd Return to 'Arrow'
- ‘Arrow’: The CW “Would Love To Have” Emily Bett Rickards Back For Final Season
- ‘Arrow’ Star Emily Bett Rickards Gets Inappropriate In ‘We Need To Talk’ Movie
- Emily Bett Rickards Biography: In Her Own Words – Video Exclusive, News, Photos
- Emily Bett Rickards will come back to Arrow for the series finale