Edgar Wright is an English director, screenwriter, actor, and producer with a net worth of ten million dollas. Edgar Wright came into this world in 1974 inside Poole, Dorset, England, and directed a handful of short films before enrolling in the Bournemouth and Poole College of Art, earning a degree in audio visual design. Wright's feature film debut came in 1994 with the western video "A Fistful of Fingers". The film resulted in him getting hired on for parts in "Mash & several programs and Peas" for the BBC. Today, Wright is famous for 3 hit films: "The Earth's End", "Hot Fuzz", and "Shaun of the Dead", which are known as the "Three Flavours Cornetto trilogy". Wright additionally helped write and direct hit film "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World" starring Michael Cera and Anna Kendrick. His "Dead Right" is included by acting credits, "Shaun of the Dead", "The Hitchhiker's Guide on the Galaxy", "Hot Fuzz", "Look Around You", and "Son of Rambow". Wright has directed several Television shows, including "Murder Most "Spaced" as well as Horrid". Several of the traits of his include putting critical scenes in disastrous fence jumps and bars. He's been nominated for dozens of awards, winning 2 Empire Awards, a Bram Stoker Award, and a British Independent Film Award.
Edgar Wright Top Mentions:
- Edgar Wright’s ‘Last Night in Soho’ Teased as Horror With Mysterious Time Travel Twist
- Filming Begins on Edgar Wright's New Movie as First Logo Is Revealed
- Edgar Wright reveals freaky Last Night in Soho first-look photo
- Edgar Wright On 'Last Night In Soho', Quentin Tarantino And 'Baby Driver 2'
- Edgar Wright Hails Rian Johnson’s ‘Fiendishly Plotted’ ‘Knives Out’