Earl Boykins is an American former professional basketball player who has a net worth of six million. Earl Boykins came into this world in Cleveland, Ohio in June 1976. He was a 5'5' point guard that played the college basketball of his at Eastern Michigan Faculty where he was named the USA Basketball male Athlete of the entire year in 1997 and the MAC Tournament MVP in 1998. Boykins was a 2 time first team All MAC selection and an honorable mention All American. In 1998 he was the Frances Pomeroy Naismith Award. Boykins was an undrafted NBA journeyman who played for twelve teams in fourteen months. He started the professional career of his with the Rockford Lightning in the CBA. Boykins had for the new Jersey Nets, Cleveland Cavaliers, Orlando Magic, Cleveland, Los Angeles Clippers, Golden State Warriors, Milwaukee, Washington Wizards, Charlotte Bobcats, Milwaukee Bucks, Denver Nuggets, and the Houston Rockets. He also had for Virtus Bologna in Italy. The Country was represented by him and also won a Gold medal in the 1997 Summer Universiade. A 3.5 million offer for a single annum in Italy was signed by boykins. Right after retiring he became the head coach at Douglas County High School.
Earl Boykins Top Mentions:
- Earl Boykins Answers 9 Questions About Golf And Basketball
- Earl Boykins opens up about his comeback and how to fix the Nuggets defense
- Former Nugget Earl Boykins is excited to coach Douglas County High
- LeBron James to the Denver Nuggets? Earl Boykins thinks it could happen.
- Earl Boykins says there is a ”35, 40% chance” LeBron James comes to Denver