Dylan Sprouse is an American actor with a net worth of eight million dollars. Dylan Sprouse came into this world in Arezzo, Italy, Tuscany, and is one half of the twin acting duo known as the Sprouse Brothers. Dylan Sprouse started acting while he was nevertheless a baby, appearing in a variety of commercials. Also, he began to appear in sitcoms, with the brother of his, such as "Grace Under Fire". All through the late 90s & early 2000s, Dylan and his brother came out in a selection of television viewing and movie projects, often playing the same character, like "Big Daddy", "The Astronaut's Wife", "That' 70s Show", "The Master of Disguise", and "Eight Crazy Nights". Throughout 2005, Dylan was cast in the Disney series, "The Suite Life of Cody" and Zack, alongside the brother of his. The show became a massive hit, plus they're currently the wealthiest teenage twins in existence. The brothers also launched the own apparel of theirs, magazine line, and book. They're currently pupils at New York Faculty.
Dylan Sprouse Top Mentions:
- Dylan Sprouse 'Helped' Barbara Palvin in the Cutest Way at Oscars Party
- "After We Collided" Movie Drops New Teaser With Dylan Sprouse and Hessa for Valentine's Day
- We Were Not Prepared to See Cole and Dylan Sprouse Look THIS Good at the Vanity Fair Oscars...
- Dylan Sprouse Would Work With His Twin Brother Cole Sprouse Again on 1 Condition
- Dylan Sprouse Reveals If He'd Act With Twin Brother Cole Sprouse Again