Dell Curry is an American former professional basketball player who has a net worth of eight million. Dell Curry came into this world in Harrisonburg, Virginia in June 1964. He was a 6'4' shooting guard and small forward who was a McDonald's High School All American at Fort Defiance High School. Curry picked up state championships is baseball and basketball and was drafted by the Texas Rangers in the 1982 MLB Draft. Curry had college basketball for Virginia Tech where he was a 3 time First team All Metro Conference selection. He was named Metro Conference Player of the entire year and a Consensus second team All American in 1986. Curry was drafted #15 by the Utah Jazz in the 1986 NBA Draft. He had for the Jazz through 1986 to 1987 and then for the Cleveland Cavaliers through 1987 to 1988. Curry played for the Charlotte Hornets through 1988 to 1998 and for the Milwaukee Bucks in 1999. He finished the professional career of his with the Toronto Raptors through 1999 to 2002. Curry was named the NBA Sixth Man of the entire year in 1994 and is a Charlotte Hornets all time major scorer. He'd his #30 retired by Virginia Tech and was elected on the Virginia Sports Hall of Fame in 2004. Dell will be the dad of NBA MVP Steph Curry and NBA player Seth Curry.
Dell Curry Top Mentions:
- Stephen Curry’s dad, Dell Curry, didn’t want him drafted by Golden State
- Drake trolls Steph Curry by wearing a Dell Curry Raptors jersey to Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Dell Curry Says He Can See Warriors Steph Curry Playing Past 16 Seasons If Healthy
- Stephen Curry's father, Dell Curry, admits he told the Warriors not to select his son back in 2009 NBA Draft
- Video shows fans heckling Sonya, Dell Curry in Toronto