Dee Snider is an American singer songwriter, radio personality, actor, and screenwriter with a net worth of ten million. Dee Snider has earned the net worth of his via the numerous talents of his in the music community, radio, TV, books as well as movies. He was born Daniel Snider in Astoria, New York in March 1955. Snider sang in church choir, schooling choruses, and the Baldwin High School Concert Choir as a kid. He was selected to the All State Chorus. He joined the rock band Twisted Sister in 1976 and gathered on the band's songwriting duties. In 1982 the band's first album, Under the Blade, was launched. Their best album Stay Hungry was launched in 1984 and also contained the hits "We're Not Gonna Take It" and "I Wanna Rock". Snider is known for the signature look of his of night blond locks, red lipstick, along with eye makeup. Snider hosted the first episode of MTV's Headbanger's Ball in 1985. Dee testified against censorship in a 1985 Senate hearing, that eventually brought all about the Parental Advisory label on music. Snider proceeded to play with bands Desperado, Bent Brother, and Widowmaker. He started hosting a radio show called House of Hair in 1997. Throughout 2012 Dee Snider was one of eighteen contestants on Donald Trump's Celebrity Apprentice. He's best buddies with Alice Cooper and was realized by Hit Parader as the #83 Metal Vocalist of All Time.
Dee Snider Top Mentions:
- Twisted Sister Frontman Dee Snider Championing Petition to Book AC/DC for Next Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Twisted Sister's Dee Snider Reacts To A Claim That He's No More A Rockstar Now
- Twisted Sister's Dee Snider Shows His Respect To AC/DC
- LI's Dee Snider petitions for AC/DC to play Super Bowl halftime
- Dee Snider Really Wants AC/DC to Play the Super Bowl