Darius Johnson Odom is an American professional basketball player with a net worth of 22.5 Million. Born Darius Earvin Johnson Odom on September twenty eight, North Carolina, in Raleigh, 1989, he's currently playing for the Sichuan Blue Whales of China. Johnson-Odom initially put the abilities of his on display while he was playing basketball at Marquette University.
Being called on the Preseason All Big East First Team as a senior, he was picked 55th overall in the 2012 NBA Draft by the Dallas Mavericks. But, he was immediately traded to the Los Angeles Lakers, where he remained until 2013. The Lakers released him in January 2013, plus he spent the rest of the 2012 2013 season with Spartak St. Petersburg of the Russian Professional Basketball League. Later on, he returned to the NBA for a short period of time, playing with the Boston Celtics and then the Lakers, respectfully. As of October eighteen, 2013, Darius Johnson Odom signed with the Sichuan Blue Whales of China, with who he still plays.
Darius Johnson-Odom Top Mentions:
- Brandon Triche's bruised tailbone, plus Baye Moussa Keita's cough and Darius Johnson-Odom's dagger
- Philadelphia 76ers Plan to Sign Darius Johnson-Odom
- 2012 NBA Draft: Assessing Draft Status of Darius Johnson-Odom and Jae Crowder
- Darius Johnson-Odom joins Armor, but 66ers blow them out
- Darius Johnson-Odom Highlights Mix