Daniel Arsham is an American fashionable artist with a net worth of five million. Daniel Arsham was created in Cleveland, Ohio in 1980. He learned at the Cooper Union in New York City and got the Gelman Trust Fellowship Award. Throughout 2007 Arsham and Alex Mustonen founded Snarkitecture. The work of his has been featured for museums such as PS1 in New York, The Athens Bienniale in Greece, The Museum of Contemporary Art in Miami, Mills College Art Museum in Oakland, The new Museum in New York, and Carre d'Art de Nimes in France. Arsham has collaborated with Merce Cunningham, Jonah Bokaer, and Hedi Slimane. The company Snarkitecture of his has created public art projects in the Miami Marlins Park and at Storefront for Architecture and Art in New York City.
Daniel Arsham Top Mentions:
- Daniel Arsham Teases Game Boy-Shaped 'CRYSTAL RELIC 002'
- Streetsnaps: Daniel Arsham
- Get to know futuristic designer Daniel Arsham
- Take A Look Inside Daniel Arsham's Masterful "Paris, 3020" Exhibition
- Daniel Arsham Reimagines Iconic Busts in New Large-Scale Eroded Sculptures