Dani Alves Net Worth and salary: Dani Alves is a Brazilian football player who has a net worth of sixty million. Dani Alves came into this world in Juazeiro, Brazil, in 1983 and is a right back for FC Barcelona of La Liga and plays for the Brazilian national team. He debuted professionally in 2001 for Esporte Clube Bahia prior to being loaned to Sevilla. Several years later, he became involved in a dispute with club president Jose Maria del Nido right after Alves expressed the desire of his to play for Chelsea but felt the European club was lowballing the salary of his. Alves eventually stayed with Sevilla until 2008 when FC Barcelona was joined by him and eventually signed a buy making him the 3rd most expensive defender of the globe. He 1st played for the native state of his in 2006 and was part of the 2007 Copa America competition and 2009 Confederations Cup. Alves has become a public goal of racism by opposing followers and also had a banana tossed for him throughout a match with Villarreal found 2014. He's greatly associated with the Special Olympics and commits the time of his to encouraging others to welcome individuals with intellectual disabilities to play football.
Dani Alves Top Mentions:
- Veteran Dani Alves eyes 2022 World Cup in return to Brazil
- Wild scenes as São Paulo fans welcome new signing Dani Alves – video
- Dani Alves' Dream Return to Brazil Is Not Going to Plan
- Dani Alves: 'If you win without effort, you triumph with no glory at all'
- Yan Couto: Man City set to beat Barcelona to 'new Dani Alves'