Chyler Leigh is an American actress with a net worth of five million. Her most popular role is that of Dr. Lexie Gray, on Grey's Anatamy, the long-running healthcare drama that shows up on ABC. She's likewise known for the roles of her as Janey Briggs in Not Another Teen Movie and Cat Sullivan on Taxi Brooklyn, a job she currently has. Leigh came into this world in April of 1982 in Charlotte, North Carolina. Shortly after she moved to Virginia Beach, Virginia with the family of her, then to Miami in the age of twelve when the parents of her were divorced. Leigh got the start of her in front of the camera in eighth grade when she started modeling. It was then that she started appearing in local advertisements, including commercials, as well as a local show for teens called Hall Pass. When she was her, Leigh, and 16 mom moved to Los Angeles for her to boost the acting career of her. During that time, she additionally earned the GED of her from the state of California. Shortly after the action, Nathan West, a fellow actor was met by Leigh. The couple began dating and had been later married in 2002. They met while auditioning for Saving Graces, and then came out together on 7th Heaven. They've 3 children together, Noah Wilde, created in 2003, Taelyn Leigh, born in 2006, and Anniston Kae, born in 2009.
Chyler Leigh Top Mentions:
- Supergirl actress Chyler Leigh reveals journey with bipolar disorder
- ‘Supergirl’ Star Chyler Leigh Felt Relieved With Bipolar Diagnosis: ‘I Know That I Am Not Alone’
- Chyler Leigh Shares How ‘Supergirl’ Has Changed Her Life
- How Supergirl Star Chyler Leigh Talks to Her Kids About Her Bipolar Disorder: 'They Worry'
- Supergirl's Chyler Leigh Opens Up About Her Battle with Bipolar Disorder for the First Time