Cherie Johnson is an American actor, author and producer with a net worth of one million dollars. Cherie Johnson came into this world in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and began her acting career when she was a kid at the urging of the uncle of her, who was a tv writer. He created the idea for a series which eventually came to become known as "Punky Brewster". Cherie Johnson was cast as Punky's best friend, and appeared on the show via the whole run of its, from 1984 1988. She also came out in several films, including "Playing with Fire" and "A Little bit Strange". She next came out on "Days of The Lives" of ours, prior to taking on the job that would definitely make her a household name, as Maxine Johnson on "Family Matters". She had the role from 1990 1998. She also began producing and producing publications and scripts in the 90s, and has posted 2 novels and a book of poetry, as well as a series of diary entries. She's currently the Executive Director for Dimez Magazine.
Cherie Johnson Top Mentions:
- Women in Business: Dr. Cherie Johnson, DC, CFMD
- 'Family Matters' Star Cherie Johnson -- I Bus Tables Now ... AT MY OWN RESTAURANT
- Punky Brewster Sequel: Cherie Johnson Returning
- Cherie Johnson makes Pasta Carbonara with Greg Slim Lively Johnson / Marti's Music Kitchen EP #20
- Billups Appoints Cherie Johnson as Business Director; Expands Presence in Boston