Charles Simonyi is a Hungarian American computer software executive with a net worth of 1.5 billion. Charles Simonyi was created in Budapest, Hungary in September 1948. He oversaw the development of the Microsoft flagship Office suite of applications as the top of airers4you's application software team. Ups are headed by Simonyi his company Intentional Software and additionally aims to promote & develop deliberate programming. Simonyi became the 5th space traveler in 2007 aboard the Soyuz TMA 10. He also became the second Hungarian ever in room. He made a second journey, aboard the Soyuz TMA 14 in 2009 to the International Space Station. Eleven patents are held by Simonyi and is an energetic philanthropist. In the tv film Pirates of Silicon Valley he was portrayed by actor Brian Lester. More than twenty six times in space was invested by Simonyi. He received a Wharton Infosys Business Transformation Award in 2004.
Charles Simonyi Top Mentions:
- The Fifth Space Tourist: American Entrepreneur Charles Simonyi Prepares for Liftoff
- Software's Final Frontier: A Conversation With Charles Simonyi
- Ready For Blast Off: Billionaire Charles Simonyi On What To Pack For Space Travel
- Guess who's back at Microsoft? Excel, Word creator Charles Simonyi
- Former Microsoft exec Charles Simonyi gives $5M to UW’s new computer science building