Chad Rogers is an American realtor with a net worth of ten million dollars. Chad Rogers came into this world in Malibu, California, and proceeded to graduate from the Faculty of Denver with a degree in Business. After university or college, he returned to California, where he focused on a career in real estate. He rapidly proven himself as a formidable real estate agent, and became quite popular with high-profile athletes, business people, and celebrities. Right after joining the real estate brokerage firm, Hyland and Hilton, his real estate career really took off. He's a selection of high profile celebrity clients, as well as athletes, along with high ranking businessmen & girls. He establish real estate records in 2010, when he netted more than eighty million dollars in product sales. He also sold the top valued home in Los Angeles County in 2010, during 23.5 million. The success of his in the real estate sector, led to session work with multiple publications, including the Wall Street Journal, The Los Angeles Times, InTouch Weekly, The Chicago Tribune, Hot Properties, and Forbes Magazine. He speaks regularly, offering speaks and seminars at such institutions as The Learning Annex NYC, the Matters & Designs event in Los Angeles, Natpe, and The Faculty of Redlands. He became nationally recognized, just after he was invited to appear on the Bravo reality series, "Million Dollar Listing". He appeared on the system for 2 months, before the busy schedule of his made it impossible for him to keep.
Chad Rogers Top Mentions:
- Where's Chad Rogers Today? The 'Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles' Alum Is A Part-Time Rock Star
- Is Chad Rogers Single? The Former 'Million Dollar Listing' Star Shows A Different Kind Love On Instagram
- ‘Million Dollar Listing’ Alum Chad Rogers Is the Rock Star of Real Estate: Watch His New Music Video
- What Ever Happened to Chad Rogers?
- Mentor baseball: Chad Rogers makes return in victory over Elyria