Chad Henne is an American professional football player with a net worth of seven million. Chad Henne came into this world in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania in July 1985. He's a quarterback that had at West Lawn Wilson High School. Henne played the college football of his in the Faculty of Michigan in which he was an All American Freshman Team Quarterback and All Big 10 Conference Honorable Mention in 2004. In 2006 he was a Manning Award finalist, Maxwell Award semifinalist, Davey O'Brien Award semifinalist, Walter Camp Award watch list part, and All Big 10 Conference Second Team. He was a member of the First team All-Big 10 in 2007 and a Senior Bowl North Offensive MVP in 2008. Henne was drafted #57 by the Miami Dolphins in the 2008 NFL Draft. He had for Miami through 2008 to 2011 and for the Jacksonville Jaguars after 2012. A 4 year deal for 3.5 million in 2008 was signed by Henne. In 2014 he signed a 2 annum extension with Jacksonville for eight million.
Chad Henne Top Mentions:
- Matt Moore Replaces Chad Henne … Once Again
- Ex-Michigan QB Chad Henne's first Super Bowl trip 'a long time coming'
- Chad Henne becomes first Berks native/Berks high school grad to win a Super Bowl
- Former Miami Dolphins quarterbacks Chad Henne and Matt Moore ready for the big game
- Will Chad Henne or Matt Moore return in 2020 for the Chiefs?