Carol McGiffin is an English television viewing and radio broadcaster with a net worth of nine million dollars. Born in Maidstone, Kent, England on February eighteen, 1960, Carol McGiffin is famous for the job of her on the day talk show Loose Women, that aired from 2003 to 2013. She also came out on Celebrity Big Brother and may be seen as a recurring guest on Bit on the Psych. She started working in broadcasting in 1988 on the Chris Evans shows on GLR, whom she ultimately married in 1991 and divorced in 1998. She was an original member of the Talk Radio UK group and also presented on the nightly show known as The Rude Awakening. Other television viewing productions McGiffin has appeared on include Daily Cooks Challenge, Who Wants to become a Millionaire?, Tonight With Trevor McDonald, OK! TV, and more. She's currently engaged to Mark Cassidy and resides in Hampstead, North London. She released an autobiography in 2010 titled Oh, Carol!
Carol McGiffin Top Mentions:
- Loose Women viewers shocked as Carol McGiffin lashes out at Kaye Adams
- Awkward moment as Carol McGiffin's phone goes off live on Loose Women
- Loose Women's Carol McGiffin and Kaye Adams end their feud
- Carol McGiffin throws shade at 'manipulative' ex Chris Evans in venomous outburst
- Loose Women forced to replace Carol McGiffin with Rochelle Humes moments after she suffers mystery illness