Candis Cayne is an American actress and performance artist with a net worth of 500 1000. Candis Cayne came into this world in Maui, Hawaii in 1971. She's been acknowledged since the 1990s in the new York City nightclub scene. The role of her in the tv series Dirty Sexy Money made her the first transgender actress to have a recurring role as being a transgender persona in a primetime TV series. Cayne moved to New York City and became a choreographer and drag performer. Her best known role came starring as Carmelita in the television series Dirty Sexy Money through 2007 to 2008. Cayne has starred in the motion pictures Stonewall, To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar, Always Something Better, Meth Head, Libanese Loira, Starrbooty, Charlie!, Mob Queen, along with Crazy Bitches. She's also came out in episodes of the television series New York Undercover, CSI: NY, Nip/Tuck, Drop Dead Diva, Necessary Roughness, and Elementary.
Candis Cayne Top Mentions:
- Candis Cayne: Trans actors 'can be more than just a prostitute or a drug addict or a killer'
- This Hilarious Short Film Imagines Candis Cayne on the Campaign Trail
- Trans Actress Candis Cayne Recalls Awkward 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Audition
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Enlists Candis Cayne for "Groundbreaking" Trans Story (Exclusive)
- 6 things to know about Caitlyn's ESPY date Candis Cayne