Cam Ward is a Canadian master hockey player who has a net worth of ten million. Cam Ward came into this world in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada in February 1984. He's a goaltender who had for the Red Deer Rebels of the Western Hockey League through 2000 to 2004. Ward then played for the Lowell Lock Monsters of the American Hockey League through 2004 to 2006. In 2002 he was drafted #25 by the Carolina Hurricanes of the National Hockey League. Ward started playing for the Hurricanes in 2005 and has played there the entire NHL career of his. He's also represented Canada in global competition and also won a Gold Medal in the 2007 World Championships and a Silver Medal in the 2008 World Championships. Ward won the Conn Smythe Trophy for NHL Playoff MVP in 2006 and also won the 2006 NHL Stanley Cup Championship with Carolina. He was selected to the NHL All Star Game in 2011. Ward was the first rookie starting goaltender to win an NHL championship because Patrick Toy did so in 1986.
Cam Ward Top Mentions:
- Carolina Hurricanes: Cam Ward, Goalie Coach?
- NHL's Cam Ward and Tim Gleason Make Wine, Promptly Drink It from Stanley Cup
- Carolina Hurricanes: Where Are They Now? -Cam Ward
- Carolina Hurricanes: Cheers to You, Cam Ward!
- Cam Ward Retires as a Hurricanes Legend