Net worth is Burned by Burnie: Burnie Burns is actually an American filmmaker with a net worth of five million dollars. Burnie Burns came into this world in Rochester, New York, and grew up in Houston, Texas. He proceeded to graduate from the Faculty of Texas at Austin with a degree in Computer Science. He soon began doing work for the pupil television viewing station while he was in university or college, and became the founder as well as director of the longest running pupil television program ever, called "Sneak Peak". He subsequently became the President of Network Partners, a tech support tight. He then formed the own company of his, Rooster Teeth. While for university or college, he became frustrated with the independent film distribution process, after he, and 2 of the college roommates of his, attempted to promote a movie they produced themselves. He subsequently partnered with 2 fellow computer technicians to create a Mac Gamer Switch parody that went viral. They then created "Red vs. Blue". The machinima project was a smash hit, and he's since created, directed, and voiced a selection of promotional series and highly effective mini series.
Burnie Burns Top Mentions:
- ‘Amazing Race’ Producer on Tyler Oakley vs Burnie Burns Clash, Cole LaBrant’s Unicycle Challenge (Exclusive)
- Rooster Teeth's Burnie Burns talks PewDiePie, Nintendo and the importance of disclosure
- Lazer Team 2 star Burnie Burns teases sci-fi-comedy sequel
- Rooster Teeth's Burnie Burns And Ashley Jenkins Are About To Start The Amazing Race 28
- Burnie Burns' SXSW 2017 Picks