Bruce Meyer is an American real estate investor and car collector who has a net worth of 100 million bucks. Bruce Meyer is dependant on Los Angeles and was destined to become associated with cars in a way out of a young age. The mom of his wrote in the baby book of his, "Bruce loves anything with wheels". He grew up racing dirt bikes and taking part in drag races. Right after finishing college, he decided to shift the passion of his from racing cars to collecting them. He's also been on to amass one of the most celebrated car collections in the world, and has dozens of rare and vintage vehicles from around the world. The collection of his has received numerous awards, including 8 at the Pebble Beach Concours d' Elegance. Mattel released a "Hot Wheels" series featuring several of the cars from the collection of his and named it after him. He's also served as the Chairman of Los Angeles' Petersen Automobile Museum, that has a gallery dedicated entirely to the cars of his.
Bruce Meyer Top Mentions:
- 10 Historic Racecars Owned by Bruce Meyer Are Coming to the Petersen Automotive Museum.
- Bruce Meyer Winning Numbers Exhibition
- Bruce's Best: The favorites and fastest of the Bruce Meyer collection now showing at The Petersen
- Bruce Meyer Collection Petersen Museum
- Bruce Meyer's All-American Cruise-In Petersen Museum