Bruce Bochy net worth and salary: Bruce Bochy is an American professional baseball manager and retired professional baseball player who has a net worth of twelve million. Bruce Bochy came into this world in Landes de Boussac, Bussac Foret, France in April 1955. The dad of his was stationed in France as part of the U.S. Army and Bruce grew up in Florida and Virginia. He came to Florida State Faculty and was drafted #24 by the Houston Astros in the 1975 MLB Draft. Bochy made the MLB debut of his for the Astros in 1978. He had for the Astros before 1980 and then played for the new York Mets in 1982. He finished the playing career of his with the San Diego Padres from 1983 to 1987. The team of his made it to the World Series in 1984 as he won the National League. Bochy managed for 4 years in the minor leagues before turning into the Padres manager in 1995. He managed the Padres until 2006 and also became the manager of the San Francisco Giants in 2007. He was named the National League Manager of the entire year in 1996 and is National League champion in 1998, 2012, 2010, and 2014. The Giants were led by him to World Series championships in 2010 and 2012.
Bruce Bochy Top Mentions:
- How Giants manager Bruce Bochy built an October legacy for the ages
- Giants’ Bruce Bochy Bidding Farewell After 3 Titles and Much More
- Eastern Florida State Titans Baseball Routs Lake Sumter 13-1 at Bruce Bochy Field |
- Bruce Bochy, Rickey Henderson, Natalie Coughlin highlight Bay Area Sports Hall of Fame class of 2020
- World Baseball Classic qualifiers — and Bruce Bochy — coming to Tucson in March