Brian Davis is an English professional golfer with a net worth of thirteen million. Brian Davis came into this world in London, England in August 1974. He turned professional in 1994 and then joined the European Tour in 1997. As an amateur Davis won the Peter McEvoy Trophy in 1992. Throughout his professional career he won the Peugeot Open de Espana in May 2000 and the ANZ Championship in February 2004. His best major championship effect was 6th at The Open Championship in 2003. 13th at the PGA Championship in 2004 and 61st and the U.S was finished by Davis. Open in 2003. In 2003 he also finished 9th on the European Tour Order or Merit. He won the Seve Trophy playing for Great Ireland and Britain. In 2009 he finished 5th at The Players Championship & finished runner up at the HP Byron Nelson Championship. In 2010 he finished next at the Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial.
Brian Davis Top Mentions:
- Hastings School Board election results: Brian Davis, Becky Beissel, Lisa Hedin and Stephanie Malm elected
- Dr. Brian Davis Feb. 18 | 1450 99.7 WHTC
- Jaxson Hayes Q&A with Brian Davis
- This is why they fight | Meet the parents of Brian Davis, who was shot and killed 3 years ago
- Brian Davis: Public school reform in Michigan