Boney James is an American saxophonist, songwriter, and producer with a net worth of three million. Boney James came into this world in September 1961. He's sold above 3 million albums starting with his debut studio album Trust in 1992. James has also introduced the albums Backbone, Seduction, Boney's Funky Christmas, Sweet Thing, Body Language, Shake It Up, Ride, Pure, Shine, Christmas Present, Send One The Love of yours, The Beat, Contact, and futuresoul. He was named the #3 Billboard Contemporary Jazz Artist of the Decade in 2009. James is actually nominated for 4 Grammy Awards and has won a Soul Train Award for Best Jazz Album. He's also been nominated for 2 NAACP Image Awards and has 4 RIAA Credited Gold Records. James started playing the clarinet from 8 years of age and the saxophone at ten. His family moved to Los Angeles, California as he was fourteen and he started performing in bands. Boney is married to actress and director Lily Mariye.
Boney James Top Mentions:
- Boney James will headline John Coltrane International Jazz & Blues Festival in High Point
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Platinum Boney James’ ‘Honestly’ Tour Arrives at MHCA November 24, 2019
- Boney James will have a homecoming at the Greek Theatre
- Grammy-nominated saxophone player Boney James to perform at House of Blues this weekend
- Saxophonist Boney James to perform at Miami Smooth Jazz Fest, Nov. 10