Billy Butler is an American professional baseball player with a net worth of twenty million. Billy Butler was created in Orange Park, Florida in April 1986. Butler is a designated hitter and first baseman who bats and throws right handed. He had baseball at Wolfson High School and turned down a scholarship to the Faculty of Florida. Butler was drafted #14 by the Kansas City Royals in the 2004 Major League Baseball Draft. He signed for a 1.45 million bonus. In the minor leagues he had for the Idaho Falls Chukars and was named Kansas City Royals Minor League Player of the entire year. The next season he won the California League Rookie of the entire year and Royals Minor League Player of the Year once again. He had in the Texas League and was named the MVP of the 2006 All Star Futures Game. He made the MLB debut of his for the Royals in 2007 and has played for them ever since. In 2011 he signed a 4 year deal with Kansas City really worth thirty million. Butler was selected as an MLB All Star and won a Silver Slugger Award the same season. In 2011 he won the Hutch Award.
Billy Butler Top Mentions:
- Kansas City Royals Billy Butler dominating in softball
- How former Royals star Billy Butler came to absolutely dominate his local softball league in Idaho
- Athletics' deal for ex-Royal Billy Butler is true headscratcher
- Kansas City Royals: Looking back at the career of Billy Butler
- Former Major Leaguer Billy Butler is now dominating a rec softball league