Ben Rattray is an American entrepreneur and businessman with a net worth of two million. Ben Rattray came into this world in Santa Barbara, California in June 1980. He's the founder and CEO of Change.org which is an online petition website which he started in 2007. Rattray was part of your time's hundred list of the world's most influential men and women in 2012 and was part of Fortune's forty Under forty list the same season. In 2014 he was given the Commonwealth Club of California's 21st Century Visionary Award. Rattray graduated from The London and stanford Faculty School of Economics. He launched Change.org in 2007 from the house of his in order to "change the balance of energy between people & large organizations". In May 2013 Change.org announced a fifteen million round of financial investment and also announced a staff of 170 in eighteen countries.
Ben Rattray Top Mentions:
- Ignore online petition sites at your peril, says Ben Rattray of Change.org
- Changing the world: Meet Change.org founder Ben Rattray
- Ben Rattray and Change.org
- Ben Rattray: 'We don't limit what kind of change people can pursue'
- How Ben Rattray's Change.org Became A Viral Consumer Watchdog