Asifa Mirza is a reality tv personality with a net worth of two million. She's a former model but is most likely best known to be among the cast members of the hit Bravo reality series, Shahs of Sunset. Mirza, who's half Indian, half Persian, was friends with fellow cast member Golnessa "GG" Gharachedaghi for over a decade. She joined the cast throughout Season four, replacing "Persian Barbie" Lilly Ghalichi. Mirza works as being a VP of Marketing in Los Angeles, and is currently taking a break from graduate institution at UCLA while the professional career of her kicks into of exceptional gear. She lives a really attractive life thanks to the ex husband of her, Bobby Panahi. Bobby Panahi owned a chain of retail stores but recently sold them. He's nowadays taking some time before looking for the following project of his. The couple have received a roller coaster romance for some time and are during Season four, had been working on rekindling the connection of theirs - their first marriage resulted in divorce after fourteen months. In 2012, the couple was divorced, but by June 2013, Bobby and Asifa had begun dating again. Once she moved out of the home they shared during the short lived marriage of theirs, the couple realized how much they missed one another and opted to try to work things out.
Asifa Mirza Top Mentions:
- Asifa Mirza: Friendship With Golnesa ‘GG’ Gharachedaghi Has Issues, Some Having To Do With Bobby
- Shahs Of Sunset's Asifa Mirza wear cleavage-baring LBDs at NBC Upfronts
- Asifa Mirza Says Golnesa 'GG' Gharachedaghi Tried To Assault Her Repeatedly, Asifa Demoted For Complaining About GG?
- Did Shahs of Sunset Star Bobby Panahi Cheat On Asifa Mirza?
- Who Is Asifa Mirza? 'Shahs Of Sunset's New Star Is The Perfect Addition To Season 4