Armand Assante is an American actor with a net worth of ten million. Armand Assante has earned his net worth the notable film looks of his as a Cuban bandleader in The Mambo Kings, the adaptation of the science fiction story Judge Dredd. He recently came out with Denzel Washington and Russell Crowe of the 2007 film American Gangster. He came into this world on October four, 1949 in New York City and he grew up in Cornwall, New York. The mother Katherine of his was a music teacher and poet, his dad Armand Sr a painter and artist. He's of equally Irish and italian descent and was raised a Roman Catholic. He was married from 1982 to 1994 to Karen McArn; they've 2 daughters Alessandra and Anya. He was a regular cast member on 2 NBC soap operas in the 1970's; he starred as Johnny McGee in How to survive a Marriage and Dr. Mike Powers on The physicians. He appeared in the 1st film of his in 1974 in The Lords of Flatbush, later on in 1980 he had the handsome Frenchman in Private Benjamin. He won a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor Miniseries or a film in 1986 for the job of his as Mafia Don John Gotti In 2010, in Toronto, Canada Assante received a star on the Italian Walk of Fame.
Armand Assante Top Mentions:
- John Gotti gave Armand Assante his blessing from prison for TV movie portrayal
- Actor Armand Assante’s Rural Estate Due for Bankruptcy Auction in May
- Charlie Matthau Readying ‘The Book Of Leah’ With Armand Assante
- Hollywood Producer Franco Porporino Hosts Armand Assante's Birthday Party
- 10 Things You Didn't Know about Armand Assante