Anthony Pratt is an Australian businessman with a net worth of 3.6 billion. Anthony Pratt was created in Melbourne, Australia found 1960. He's the CEO and Chairman of Pratt Industries and the Global Chairman of Visy Industries. According to BRW magazine Pratt is the second richest Australian. Pratt graduated from Monash Faculty and joined Co. and McKinsey in 1982 just before he joined Visy as Joint General Manager of Visy Board. He became Deputy Chairman of Pratt Industries in 1988 and within 1991 he moved to the United States leading Visy's development in the US. He helped Pratt Industries grow to become the 5th largest corrugated package producer in the US. In 2009 he was placed as probably the richest Australian and since then he's stayed in the top five. He's the 3rd generation of the Pratt family and because he took about in 2009 the family fortune has more than tripled. Anthony's grandfather Leon Pratt began the business and his dad Richard was instrumental in growing it. The sisters Heloise Waislitz of his and Fiona Geminder are also billionaires with stakes in Visy.
Anthony Pratt Top Mentions:
- Packaging success: Anthony Pratt bets billions on Trump’s America
- Anthony Pratt to buy New York home of Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas
- AFR Rich List 2019: Anthony Pratt is Australia's wealthiest person
- Anthony Pratt says US jobs can make Donald Trump president again
- Power and glory come to cardboard king Anthony Pratt