Andy Kindler is an American comedian with a net worth of 500 1000. Andy Kindler grew up in New York, New York and graduated from Binghampton Faculty in the late 70s. He's known for comedy which often roasts the stand up market and the fellow comics of his. He's performed at the Montreal Just for Laughs Festival multiple times, and gives the festival's "State of the Industry" address. He's appeared in guest recurring and starring roles on such television viewing shows as "Martin", "Muddling Through", "The Larry Sanders Show", "Who's the Caboose", "Ellen", "Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist", "Late Friday", "Raising Dad", "Home Movies", "Significant Others", "Everybody Loves Raymond', "'Til Death", "Supreme Court of Comedy", "The Life and Times of Tim", "Wizards of Waverly Place", and "Match Game". He also has the own comedy DVD of his entitled, ""I Wish I Was Bitter". He's currently appearing on the IFC series "Maron", plus is the voice of Mort on the popular animated sequence, "Bob's Burgers".
Andy Kindler Top Mentions:
- JFL42 Review: Andy Kindler's Alternative Show, Feat. Courtney Gilmour, Jon Dore and Seán Cullen Second City, Toronto ON, September 26
- Patton Oswalt, Al Madrigal, Andy Kindler, And More Unite For STAND UP FOR CHILDREN Comedy Benefit
- Andy Kindler Gives the Funny Business Its Annual Review
- Andy Kindler Roasts Chris Hardwick, Louis C.K., Roseanne, and More at Just For Laughs
- Five Things You Didn't Know about Andy Kindler