Andrew Castle is an English radio and television viewing presenter and former professional tennis player who has a net worth of five million. Andrew Castle came into this world in Epsom, Surrey, England in November 1963. As a tennis player he turned pro in 1986 and retired in 1992. Throughout the career Castle of his made 344,338 in prize money. In 1986 he was a UK #1 and reached #80 worldwide in 1988. Castle won 3 ATP titles in male's doubles plus one name on the Challenger trip. From 2000 to 2010 he was a presenter on the Breakfast television viewing station GMTV. Castle has participated in the reality TV series Strictly Come Dancing and seventy one Degrees North. From 2003 to 2013 he was a guest host and panelist for the tv series The Wright Stuff. Castle has also been a television set tennis commentator for Wimbledon, Wimbledon 2Day, Tennis: Barclays ATP World Tour Finals, and Aegon Championships.
Andrew Castle Top Mentions:
- Andrew Castle Clashes With Momentum Activist Over The Far Right
- Ex-tennis player Andrew Castle unfazed by spate of Wimbledon fines
- Irate Caller Argues With Andrew Castle's Guest Will Dry
- Andrew Castle challenges Labour candidate on "unbelievably woolly" social care policy
- Andrew Castle jokes he's the new Laurence Fox after 'patronising' Greta Thunberg comment